APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 – Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Karnataka provides scholarships every year to the candidates who are financially weak students over Karnataka. This scholarship is known as APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022. You can apply Online for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship scheme.
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- How To Apply Online For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022
- Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Official Website
- Trending in India
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Application Form
In the year 2022, the fresh applications for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship started very soon. Applicants can apply for this scholarship Scheme by downloading the Scholarship form. Candidates from all over Karnataka can apply for this scholarship. The commencement date of apply online will be around January 2022 (Expected). The final date of apply online will be around March 2022 (Expected). The scholarship programme is for all the eligible and required candidates of 10th class to PG Candidates. We are given you every single piece of information in the below article such as Eligibility Criteria, Benefits Of Scholarship, Important Dates, Application Procedure etc read the whole page carefully.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
|Name Of the Organization||Department of Minority Welfare|
|Name Of Scholarship||APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship|
|Comes Under||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||10th class to PG Candidates|
|Post Title||APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022|
|Start Date Of Registration||January 2022 (as expected)|
|Mode Of Registration||Apply Online|
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The student who is applying for the scholarship will be a resident of Kanranata.
- Applied candidates will belong to the monasteries community such as Buddha, Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsis, Jains community
- The applied candidate will be studied in a Government Aided school or university can apply.
- The candidates family annually income will not exceed more than INR. 8 Lakhs Per Annum
- If the candidate will be in any other scholarship programme they are not able to apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship.
- The candidate will have scoring good marks or aggregate marks in the past qualifying years.
- Applied candidates will have all the required Documents can apply.
- Applied Candidate will have their own bank account.
Required Documents for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Adhar Card
- Id Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Income Certificate
- DOB Copy
- Past Year Marksheet
- Address Proof
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Benefits
Under the Scheme of the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship, the candidates will get the amount according to their course as the benefits will be mention in the notification the officials will release as per the assumptions the candidates will get INR. 6000/-
- Scholarship Awarded Amount: 6000/- Pere Annum
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Start Date Of Submission of Scholarship Form: January 2022 (Expected).
- Ending Date of Submission Of Scholarship Form: March 2022 (Expected).
How To Apply Online For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022
- Candidates may visit the official website of the Department of Minority Welfare via @https://dom.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now on the dashboard select the suitable link for Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 click on it.
- Now read the instructions which are mentioned on the page and after that click on the New Registration.
- After that, a new page will appear page you have to fill in all the required columns such as Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Course for Scholarship you apply, Mobile number.
- Now after filling the mobile number the applicants will get the OTP on that number and you have to fill the OTP on the above-provided column.
- Now the candidate application is successfully registered now attach all the required documents.
- The higher authorities will verify your documents and after that provide you with the amount of scholarship.
Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022 Official Website
Department of Minority Welfare Karnataka Official Website: Click Here