Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 is providing the scholarship scheme for Graduation candidates so they can fulfil their educational dream. Under this National Scholarship Portal Scheme Applicants who want to pursue UG, PG, and PhD. Courses can take the benefit and can fulfil the education dream under this scholarship programme. The main objective of releasing this scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to all the Indian candidates who completed their 10+2 and due to economically week they stop studies.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022-23
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Required Documents For PM Modi Scholarship 2022
- Important Dates | Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Benefits of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Instruction How To Apply For Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022
- Trending in India
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022-23
All the applicants can fill the application form by using the Online method. Submission of the application form will be on February 2022 (Tentatively). And which is the last to last run in the Month of May 2022 (Tentatively). All the applicants can take the benefits by applying to the scheme before the last date. Although the applicants do not forget to read the whole article carefully to know all the information regarding the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 information such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Benefits of the Scholarship and many more in the below article.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Scholarship Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship|
|Organizing Department||National Scholarship Portal|
|Managed By||Government Of India|
|For Resident||Karnataka/ All over India|
|Date Of Starting Submission Application Form||February 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Beneficiary Candidates||Graduation Candidates|
Required Documents For PM Modi Scholarship 2022
- Income Certificate Of Parents
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Past Year Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet Compulsory
- Candidates Id Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Proof
- Students Adhar Card
Important Dates | Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Start Date Of Apply online in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship: February 2022 (Tentatively).
- Ending Date of Apply Online in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Last Date: April 2022 (Tentatively).
Benefits of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022
The candidates will get INR. 10000/- Per annum as we can say that every month the candidate will get Rs. 1000 till the 10 months.
- Amount: INR. 10000/- (Rs. 1000/- every month till the 10 months).
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- The candidate will be the Native of India.
- NRI Candidates will not get benefits from the scheme.
- The applied candidate will score at least 50% aggregate marks in the past qualifying year from a recognized university.
- The candidate who has applied will have a minimum of 70% percentage in the past year.
- The annual income of the family will not exceed 6.0 lakh per annum.
- The student will have their own bank account.
- The applicants will be studied in a Government school or institution
- The candidates will not be taking the benefits of any other scholarship scheme.
- Applicants will have all the required documents while the time of registration.
Instruction How To Apply For Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2022
- First of all the candidate have to go on the official website of the National Scholarship Portal through @ https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Now on the dashboard the top click on the New Registration.
- The page will be open read all the instructions written on the page last of the page approve all the declarations and click on the Continue.
- Now again a new page will be open you have to fill all the required columns that appear on the page such as the scholarship which you want to apply for, Name, Residency, Mobile number, email, Gender, bank details, etc.
- After filling all this the candidate will get the OTP on the Registered Mobile number fill that OTP on the provided column and you are successfully applied.
- Now the candidate will have to attach all the required documents pdf such as Adhar Card, Income Certificate, Past Years Marksheet, BPL Card, etc
- Now your application is registered after completing the investigation the admission will give your scholarship amount in your bank account.
Some Important Links:
- National Scholarship Portal Official Website: Click Here