Backward Classes Scholarship 2022 Last Date – www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in Status. Backward Classes Welfare Department invites candidates for the Backward Classes Scholarship 2022-23. The scholarship is available for PRE-MATRIC & POST MATRIC Applicants who belong to the Backward category. With the help of BCWD Karnataka, eligible students can now build their future by Backward Classes Scholarship 2022. For those applicants pursuing higher education and graduation, this scholarship program is designed.
Backward Classes Scholarship 2022
The main objective of the Backward Classes Scholarship is to provide financial support in education for all those candidates that family is not financially well and applicants have to stop studying due to the crises. For applying to the SC-ST/OBC Scholarship applicants have to visit the official website @bcwd.karnataka.gov.in and fill online scholarship form. The ending date of applying for the scholarship will be around April 2022 (As Expected). Interested candidates apply before the scheme is over. In this article, complete details about [www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in] Backward Classes Scholarship 2021-22 such as Scholarship form, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, Benefits are given.
BCWD Scholarship 2022 Applcation Form
|Name Of the Organizing Authority:||Backward Classes Welfare Department Karnataka|
|Who Managed The Authority :||The Government Of Karnataka|
|Scholarship Scheme Name :||Backward Classes Scholarship|
|For Session :||2022-23|
|Applicable Students :||Pre Matric And Post Matric Candidates|
|State Where Scholarship Available :||Karnataka|
|Registration Start Date :||February 2022 (Expected)|
|Registration Last Date :||April 2022 (As Expected)|
|Mode Of Registration :||Online Registration Form|
|Post Title:||Backward Classes Scholarship 2022|
|Link of Official :||bcwd.karnataka.gov.in|
bcwd.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Only the Candiates of Backward Classes can apply in the scholarship scheme.
- The Student of the Karnataka will be applied rest of state candidates are not applicable.
- Applied candidate have to qualify the past class form a recognind board or university.
- The student will be studied in the Governemnt university or college can apply.
- The applicant will have the personnel bank account.
- For Pre Matric Scholarship the annual income of the student’s family should be below Rs. 44,500 / -.
- For Post Matric Scholarship the annual income of the student’s family should be below Rs. 2.50 Lakhs/ -.
- At a time a candidate can apply only one scholarship scheme.
Backward Classes Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Date Of Start Regestration for BCWD Scholarship 2022: February 2022 (Expected)
- Last Date Of Filling Application Form for BCWD Scholarship 2022: April 2022 (As Expected)
Backward Classes Scholarship 2022 Status
- BPL Card
- Bank account details of the Aspirant
- Passport Size Photo
- Current year admission proof
- Canddiatte Adhar Card
- Family Annually Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Bank Account Number
BCWD Scholarship 2022 Benefits – Awarded Amount
Pre Matric Scholarship:
- I to V Standard: INR. 750/-
- VI to VIII Standard:INR. 900/-
- IX to X Standard: INR. 1000/-
Post Matric Scholarship:
- Group – A: INR. 3500/-
- Group – B: INR. 3350/-
- Group – C: INR. 2100/-
- Group – D: INR. 1600/-
How To Apply For Backward Classes Scholarship 2022 Online Registration
- Access on the official website of Backward Classes Welfare Department through @https://bcwd.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the homescreen Scroll Down and click on the Scholarship.
- Select the Scholarship and click on the apply online.
- After that on the appearing window fill all the column of your personnel details Like name, desgnation, Email, Phone Number, Etc
- Now verify your account through the OTP process wich is received on the registered phone number.
- Attech all the verified required documents.
- And with the click on the submitted button your application is registered.
Backward Classes Welfare Department Officail Website – Important Official Links:
- Backward Classes Welfare Department Karnataka Official Portal: Touch Here