CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 : The official’s administration of the Central For Cultural Resources And Training has soon released the notification on their official Website. The notification is for the CCRT Scholarship 2022. The Central For Cultural Resources And Training has to release the scholarship programme for the 10 to 14 years candidates. Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme has an objective for providing outstanding facilities for the age group of 10 to 14 years can study in a belonging school for providing specialized training in various cultural fields. Such As painting, sculpture, music, dance, drama, crafts and literary arts, etc.
- CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
- ccrtindia.gov.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Age Limit
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Amount | Scholarship Benefits
- A number Of Category Wise CCRT Scholarship Available
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Selection Process
- CCRT Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Necessary Date
- Instruction To apply for CCRT Scholarship Form 2022 | Application Process
- CCRT Scholarship Form 2022 Post Address
CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
The Scholarship Scheme is for 2 Year Courses at a time. Candidates can be registered through the Offline Application Process. The scholarship will be started for the session 2022-23 on March 2022 (Expected). And the final date of registration will be around in the Month of June 2022 (Approx). Through this article, we are given every piece of information such as the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Number of Scholarship Schemes Available, Apply Process and many more. So applicant has been requested to read the below article deliberately.
Latest News As of 29-October-2021: Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme which is well known as the name CCRT Scholarship launched by the Central For Cultural Resources And Training. This scholarship is for age group 10 to 14 candidates who belong to the school for providing specialized training in various cultural fields. The scholarship will be launched for the session 2021-22 and now all applicants are waiting for the session 2022-23. And according to our sources, the CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 will be launched in the month of March 2022 (Expected). After releasing the scholarship candidates can be applied from the below direct link.
- Starting Date Of registration in CCRT Scholarship 2022-23: March 2022 (Expected)
- Session: 2022-23
- Amount Of Scholarship: INR. 3600/- Per Year
- Helpline Number: (011) 25309300 Extn: 319 and 331
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Direct Link: Mention In the Below Article
ccrtindia.gov.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF
|Name Of The Scholarship||Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme|
|Organized By||Central For Cultural Resources And Training|
|Post Title||CCRT Scholarship 2022|
|Starting Date Of registration||March 2022 (Expected)|
|Ending Date of registration||June 2022 (Approx)|
|CCRT Scholarship 2022 Age limit||10 to 14 years candidates|
|Total Scholarship Available||650 Scholarships|
|Amount Of Scholarship||INR. 3600/- Per Year|
|Helpline Number||(011) 25309300 Extn: 319 and 331|
|Email Address:||[email protected]|
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- Id proof
- Aadhar Card
- Persuing Course Details
- Past Year Course Report Card
- Address Proof
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Past Port Size Photo
- Date Of Birth Certificate Copy
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Other Required Documents
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The income of the applicant family will be less than INR. 8,000 Per Month.
- Only the native Indian candidate can apply.
- The candidate will not be taking the benefits of another scholarship scheme.
- The applied candidate will belong to families practising traditional performing arts.
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age limit: 10 Years old
- Maximum Age Limit: 14 Years old
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Amount | Scholarship Benefits
- Amount: INR. 3600/- Per Year
- The Actual fees Paid: INR. 9,000/- Per Year
A number Of Category Wise CCRT Scholarship Available
- General categories & Others Categories: 375 Scholarships
- Traditional Artist Families: 125 Scholarships
- Tribal Culture /ST Category: 100 Scholarships
- Differently Abled: 20 Scholarships
Total: 600 Scholarships
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the Interview/Test Method. The applicants have to appear in the Interview/Test examination and evaluated the given question after that the candidate will get the CCRT Scholarship Benefits.
CCRT Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Necessary Date
- Starting Date Of Apply Offlinein CCRT Scholarship: March 2022 (Expected)
- Ending Date of Registration in CCRT Scholarship: June 2022 (Expected).
Instruction To apply for CCRT Scholarship Form 2022 | Application Process
- To begin with the visiting of the official website of Central For Cultural Resources And Training via @http://ccrtindia.gov.in/
- Now On the homepage click on the Activities and after that click on Scholarship Schemes.
- Now the scholarship will be happening on your screen candidates have to read all the terms and conditions.
- After that Click on the “Application Form for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme”
- Now A form will appear on your screen download it and take a printout of the Application Form.
- Now candidates have to fill the correct form with all the correct details and attach all the required documents.
- After that Applicants have to Post the Application form in the given below Address.
CCRT Scholarship Form 2022 Post Address
- Address: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector – 7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- CCRT Regional Centre, Opp. CII, New Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur Main Road, Hyderabad – 500084 Telangana
- CCRT Regional Centre, 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swarup Sagar, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan
- CCRT Regional Centre, 58, Juri Par, Panjabari Road, Guwahati – 781037, Assam.
Some Important Links:
- Central For Cultural Resources And Training Official Website: Touch Here