Central Sector Scholarship 2022? the officials of the National Scholarship Portal have published the notification for UG and PG candidate’s Scholarship Programme. Eligible candidates minimum having the 10th pass and 12th pass, and for PG Scholarship the candidate have the bachelor’s degree can apply from June 2022 (Expected). All the students can fill up the scholarship form before the ending date which is around the month of July 2022 (Expected). Applicants can grab all the information about the Scholarship from here. Read the article carefully. We have provided all the information just as Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, How to apply and many more.
- Central Sector Scholarship Form 2022
- Important Documents For Central Sector Scholarship
- Selection Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for Central Sector Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Amount
- Central Sector Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- How To Apply Online For Central Sector Scholarship 2022
- How To Download Central Sector Mobile App
- Trending in India
Central Sector Scholarship Form 2022
|Name of the Organizing Department||National Scholarship Portal|
|Name Of Scholarship||Central Sector Scholarship|
|Comes Under||Govt Of Kerela|
|Helpdesk||0120 – 6619540|
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- NMMS Scholarship
- NSP Scholarship
- ICCR Scholarship
Important Documents For Central Sector Scholarship
- Candidates Adhar Card
- Guardian Annually Income Proof
- Dob Certificate
- Address Proof
- Character Certificate
- 12th Board Reportcard
- Cast Certificate (If Required)
- Passport Size Photos.
- Income Certificate OF parents
- Valid Proof Financial Crises
- Needed Candidate
Eligibility Criteria for Central Sector Scholarship
- The candidate will be a permanent resident of India.
- Candidate family manually income will not be more than INR. 8,00,000
- The Applied candidate will have to score more than 80 Percent in the Past 12th standard can apply.
Central Sector Scholarship Amount
- For 1st 3 years Undergraduate Candidate: INR 10,000/-
- For 4th and 5th year: INR 20,000/-
- For post-graduation Candidates: INR 20,000/-
Central Sector Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Submission Online Scholarship Form: June 2022 (Tentatively)
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Form: July 2022 (Tentatively)
How To Apply Online For Central Sector Scholarship 2022
- Firstly the candidate has to go on the official website of NSP via @https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Now on the home screen click on the New Registration.
- With the click, the new registering the terms and conditions will appear on your screen candidates have to read it and after that select the declaration and click on the Proceed.
- After that, the applicant has to fill up the scholarship form details such as the State of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Bank Details, etc and click on the register.
- Now the candidate have to receive the OTP you have to fill that OTP on the Provided Column.
- Now the candidate has to attach all the relevant documents and after that, the candidate has been successfully registered.
- After completing the documentary verification the candidates can provide the scholarship amount.
How To Download Central Sector Mobile App
- Firstly the candidates have to open the Google play store on your mobile phones
- Now in the Search Column Type the National Scholarships app and search it,
- The google play store is showing you the result, candidates have to choose the application which size is 4.9Mb and 500k Downloads.
- Now Click on the install Links
- After click on the install button, your Central Sector Scholarships Mobile App will be successfully be installed
- Now you can apply and check your status from Central Sector Mobile App.
Some Important Links:
- National Scholarship Portal Official Portal: Click Here