CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021 has started by a minority of Welfare Scholarship Kerala. The DMW is an educational b0dy of Kerala. CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship can be done through the online link given below. Kerala CH Muhammed Koya 2021 begins for the UG and PG candidates whose parents are not financially capable. Applicants can apply online for a minority of Welfare Scholarship Online Scholarship Form through the link given below page. CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Fresh Application Form is available on dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in CH Muhammed Koya Renewal Scholarship Form are also available below. More details such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, the Scholarship amount will be mentioned on the below page.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021 Application Form
|Scholarship Name||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Department Name||A minority of Welfare Scholarship Kerala|
|Categories who can apply||Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian|
|Starting Date||November 2021 (Expected)|
|Last Date||January 2022 (Tentatively)|
- Kerala OBC Pre Matric Scholarship
- Kerala USS Scholarship
- Kerala University Hostel Admission
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- DMS Scholarship
Important Documents Required
- Applicants Adhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Bank details such as account number and IFSC code
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate of Parents
- BPL card
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Only the girl candidate can apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
- Only the girls who belong to the Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian can apply
- The girl candidate should be a permanent resident of Kerala
- The candidates family income will not be more than INR. 8 Lakhs per annum.
- If the candidate can apply to the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship programme they are not taking the benefits of any other scholarship scheme remember that.
- The Girl candidate should be studied only in the Govt./ Aided Institution.
- The candidate will have to score 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Benefits
- For Under Graduates Candidates: INR. 5,000/Year
- For Post Graduates Applicants: INR. 6,000/Year
- For Professional Courses Students: INR. 7,000/Year
- For Hostel Stipend Applicants: INR. 13,000/Year
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Important Dates
- Date Of Starting Filling the Scholarship Form: November 2021 (As Expected).
- Last Date Of Filling the Scholarship Form: January 2021 (As Expected).
How to apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021-2022
- Start with the visiting of the official website of the Minority of Welfare Scholarship via @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Now on the homepage of the official handle click “CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship”
- After that a new page will appear on your screen you have to read all the instructions given on that page and after that click on the apply online button.
- Now a new window will appear on that window they will ask you for the personnel details such as Name, Email, Mobile No, Bank Account Details, Incomes Proof etc.
- After filling this the girl candidates will get the OTP on the number which they mention while registering they have to fill that OTP on the provided column.
- Now click on the submit button and your account has been successfully created now you have to attach all the required documents such as Income Certificate, Adharcard, Ration Card and many more again click on the submit button.
- Now the candidates have to wait for some time after the officials will verify their documents and after that, they will provide you with the scholarship amount.
Some Important Links:
- A minority of Welfare Scholarship Kerala Official Website: Click Here