COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 – Have you Pursued 1st class to Graduation and searching for a Scholarship In Kerela? if yes then this is good news for you. Higher Education Department Of Kerela has released Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship in Kerala on its official website. The Authority is going to provide the scholarship for all the eligible candidates who really need them who want to study and fulfil their dream but their family is not financially Well for investing their Studies so according to the Covid 19 Supporting Scholarship has provided the scholarship from Class 1st to Graduation.
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 Application Form
- Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship Form
- Documents Required
- Eligibility Criteria For Covid-19 Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Awarded Amount
- Some Important Date For Apply Online
- How To Apply for Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship in Kerala
- Trending in India
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates may fill up their application form which is started in August 2021. The Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship 2021 is for all those Applicants who have the described qualifications. Additionally, Applicants go below the article and collect the required updates and eligibility criteria according to officials. The last date to fill the online application form for eligible students may fill up their Scholarship form for COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021 is 30-September-2021.
Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship Form
|Organization Name||Higher Education Of Kerela|
|Name of Scholarship||COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship|
|Start Date Of Online Scholarship Form||August 2021|
|Scholarship For Class||1st Class Candidates To Graduation Candidates|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form||30-September-2021|
- Income Proof
- Chris Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- ID Proof
- Admission Proof Of Current Year
- Passport size Photo
- Bank account number Along with IFSC Code
Eligibility Criteria For Covid-19 Scholarship 2021
- Applied Candidate should be a resident of Kerela
- A candidate who is pursuing Class 1st to Graduation can only apply.
- The candidate who has applied his family total annual income will not be more than Rs. 1.5 Lakhs.
- The candidate Scholarship form will be rejected if the candidate would taking benefits of any other scholarship Programme.
- Applicant Should Be Pass in the last qualifying year.
Scholarship Awarded Amount
- For Class 1st to 8th Standard: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Class 9th to 10th Standard: Rs. 12,000/-
- For Class 11th to 12th Standard: Rs. 15,000/-
- For Candidates who are pursuing Graduation: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 30,000.
Some Important Date For Apply Online
- Start Date Submission Of Online Scholarship Form: August 2021
- Last Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: 30-September-2021
How To Apply for Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship in Kerala
- Firstly the applicant has to go on the Buddy4Study website through https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Now on the Homepage click on the search column and type Covid 19 Supporting Program Scholarship.
- After that new window will appear on that window click on the “COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021”
- Now Read All the terms and conditions and in the last Click on the Apply Button.
- After that, they will ask you to login you can log in through your Gmail, Phone Number, etc
- Now you will receive an OTP on the Number which you provided you have to fill up that OTP in the given field.
- Now the form will appear and you have to fill up that form with all the correct details.
- After filling in all the details click the Submit Button Now the candidate has to attach all the required documents.
- After Completing All These Processes the officials will investigate and after completing the investigation the candidate will receive the scholarship amount.
Some Important Links:
- Higher Education Of Kerela Official Website: Click Here