CSIR NET Exam Date 2022 – Application Form Last Date: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be Conducting the NET Exam Twice Every Year at National Level. But from last year the CSIR NET exam had to be postponed due to the covid 19 pandemic. But as per the CSIR recent Update the CSIR NET UGC is to be conducted on 29-January-2021.
- CSIR NET 2022 Notification:
- Overview Regarding the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2022:
- CSIR NET 2022 Eligibility:
- CSIR NET Application Form 2022 Last Date | Some Important Dates:
- Exam Pattern From CSIR NET Exam 2022:
- CSIR NET 2022 Syllabus:
- CSIR NET Helpline Number:
- Instruction Follow On CSIR NET Exam 2022:
- How To Download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
CSIR NET 2022 Notification:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be conducted the UGC National Eligibility Test on 29-November-2021. All the interested applicants can fill up the online application form by visiting the official handle. The CSIR UGC NET Exam will be started on a 2-time shift which is the 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm. All the applicants will appear in the examination on time with their admit cards. With the CSIR NET Exam Admit Card The officials will not be allowed you to attempt the examination. On the Below page, we are providing the information regarding the CSIR NET Exam Date 2022, Application Form, Documents Required To Apply Online, etc. So students read the below page very carefully.
Overview Regarding the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2022:
|Name Of The Organizing Authority||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|CSIR NET Exam Date 2022||29-January-2021|
|Time Slot Of Examinations||9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm|
|Category||Exam Date/ Application Form|
|Application Form||Available Here|
|Source Of Apply||Online Apply|
|CSIR NET Helpline Number||25848155|
|CSIR NET Email Address||[email protected]|
|Starting Date Of Apply Online for CSIR UGC NET 2022||19-November-2021|
CSIR NET 2022 Eligibility:
- The applicants will have the M.Sc Degree, BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ BTech/ BPharma/ MBBS can apply in the CSIR NET Exam.
- The applied candidate will be the Native Of India.
- The Students will have the Required Past Years Degree can apply Online.
- The candidate will have a 10+2 Examination mark sheet from a recognized Board along with the respective subject as Science Compulsory.
CSIR NET Application Form 2022 Last Date | Some Important Dates:
- Starting Date Of Apply Online for CSIR UGC NET 2022: 19-November-2021
- Last Date Of Apply Online for CSIR UGC NET 2022: Last Week Of December 2021 (Tentatively).
- Releasing Date Of CSIR NET Exam Admit Card 2021: Mid Of January 2021 (Expected).
- CSIR NET Exam Date 2022: 29-January-2021
Exam Pattern From CSIR NET Exam 2022:
- The whole paper comes with the MCQs based questions.
- The Whole Paper carries 200 marks.
- The examination duration will be 3 Hours
- The question paper is divided into 3 Parts.
- Part ‘A’: 20 Question of General Aptitude Candidate have to Attempt 15 questions each question will be of 2 Marks.
- Part ‘B’: Section B will be holding 70 Marks from subject-related conventional MCQs.
- Part ‘C’: Part C will be contacting the higher value questions that may test the applicant’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. It Carries 100 marks.
- Yes, the paper carries a negative marking for each wrong answer.
CSIR NET 2022 Syllabus:
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Science
CSIR NET Helpline Number:
- CSIR NET Helpline Number: 25848155
- CSIR NET Email Address: [email protected]
Instruction Follow On CSIR NET Exam 2022:
- Applicants have to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- Applicants will have to carry an Extra Identity card along with the Admit Card.
- We suggested the applicants to visit the Examination Hall 30 Minutes Before the examination.
How To Download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022:
- First Of all the applicants have to on the official website of CSIR through @csirhrdg.res.in
- Now on the homepage of the official website applicants have to click on the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022.
- Now on the appearing window applicants have to fill up the required details such as the Name, Dob, Student Id, Email, Mobile Number, etc.
- Now after that, your Admit Card will appear on your screen download it for further reference.
Some Important Links:
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Official Website: Click Here