Shram Card Registration Online: The Ministry of Labour & Employment India has Launched a new portal for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. There are many Workers and Laborers who are curiously waiting for launching this type of online portal. Here we are providing the Complete process of Shram Card Registration Online.
- e Shram Card Registration Online:
- Overview Regarding The e Shram Card Portal:
- Benefits Of E Shram Card:
- Eligibility Criteria For Apply in the E Shram Card:
- Documents Required For Apply Online In E Shram Card:
- Schemes Provided in E Shram Portal:
- e Shram Card Helpline Details:
- How to Register in the Shram Card Registration Online | Process of e shram card registration online:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
e Shram Card Registration Online:
As we all know very well that the Ministry of Labour & Employment is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India. The main aim is working on improving the life and dignity of the Labour force of country. The Ministry of Labour & Employment will be releasing the online portal which is known as the e-SHRAM Portal. After the registration of this portal, the candidate will get the UAN card. With the help of this e-SHRAM Portal, the registered volunteer can get jobs in Future. Through this e Shram Portal, the Ministry of Labour & Employment will grab the data of un-organized Sectors and with this the government will be creating new job opportunities, launching new policies. Through this given below article, we are providing you with the complete information regarding the e Shram Card Registration, Documents Required, Benefits, Helpline Number, etc.
Overview Regarding The e Shram Card Portal:
|Name Of the Department||Ministry of Labour & Employment India|
|Portal Name||e Shram Portal|
|Name Of Providing Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Comes Under||Government Of India|
|Scheme Launched By||PM of India Narendra Modi Ji|
|Category of Article||Card Registration|
|Name of Article||Shram Card Registration Online|
|Mode Of Applying||Applying Online|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Beneficiaries Of Scheme||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
Benefits Of E Shram Card:
- Providing Job Opportunities
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- Launching New Policies
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
Eligibility Criteria For Apply in the E Shram Card:
- The applied candidate will be a resident of India.
- The applicants will have all the required documents.
- The minimum age of the candidate will be 16 years.
- The maximum age of applicant will be 59 years.
Documents Required For Apply Online In E Shram Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Any Id Proof Issued By Government
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Electricity bill
- Bank Details etc.
Schemes Provided in E Shram Portal:
Social Security Welfare Schemes:
- (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana
- Self-employed Persons (NPS-Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G)
- National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) -Old age Protection
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)’
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (Revised)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
- Deen Dayal Updhyaya Antyodaya Yojana (DDUAY)
- PM SVANidhi
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
e Shram Card Helpline Details:
- Helpline Number 14434
- Email [email protected]
How to Register in the Shram Card Registration Online | Process of e shram card registration online:
- Firstly applicants will have to go on the official registration window of e shram Portal via given below link.
- Now on after clicking on the link you will be redirected to the registration window.
- Now on the registration window, you have to fill up the required details with all correct details
- Details Such as Aadhaar linked mobile number is preferred, Enter Captcha, EPFO, ESIC.
- After clicking all these details applicants will have to click on the send OTP.
- Now the candidate will get the OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Fill the OTP in the appearing column and in the last the applicant will have to attach all the required documents.