Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022: Epass, the government of Karnataka has launched an opportunity for all the Candidates of the Karnataka State who is eligible and interested in studying but cannot continue so because their economical position does not allow them to do so. For helping these applicants the government has soon released the Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022. The scholarship is only for the candidates of Karnataka. The registration of scholarships is to be done online through the Karnataka ePASS (Karepass) portal.
- Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2022 – karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Kar Epass Scholarship Application Form 2022
- Epass Scholarship 2022-23 Last date
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required For Filling Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Form
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status 2022
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Sanctioned Amount
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Helpline Number
- How to Apply For Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Trending in India
Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2022 – karepass.cgg.gov.in
Applicants are also waiting for the Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022 Renewal Form and the Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status [Renewal] and the official will release both the form together for the session 2022-23. The Process of Registration will be starting online in January 2022 (Tentatively). To know more and more about the scholarship programme just be together with us we are providing every single piece of information regarding the Scholarship.
Kar Epass Scholarship Application Form 2022
|Name Of the Scholarship||Epass Karnataka Scholarship|
|launched By the||Government Of Karnataka|
|Scholarship for||Post-Matric, Food & Accommodation, Fee Concession|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration|
|Title of Article||Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application|
|Name Of Authority||Karnataka Education Department|
Epass Scholarship 2022-23 Last date
- Process of Registration will be starting Apply Online: January 2022 (Tentatively)
- Final Date of registration in the Epass Karnataka Scholarship: March 2022 (Tentatively)
Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are out of the state of Karnataka Can not ber apply to the scholarship Scheme.
- The candidate will have to pass the past qualifying from the recognized board or university
- For the ePASS Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship, the candidates family income will be less than the INR. 2Lakhs Per Annum.
- For ePASS Karnataka Food & Accommodation Scholarship, the annual income of the candidates family will be less than INR. 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum
- Candidates will not eligible to apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship if they are taking benefit of any other Scholarship Scheme.
Documents Required For Filling Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Form
- Annually Income Proof Of Family
- BPL card
- Ration Card
- Adhar Card of Canddiate
- Past Year Marksheet of Applicant
- DOB Certificate Copy
- Domicile Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status 2022
As all the applicants who are here are well know that the Karnataka government has released the ePass Scholarship scheme every year for all the required candidates so as now the session is going to end the applicants are curiously waiting for the Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022-23. And as we tell about in the above article the officials will release the scholarship in the month around January 2022 (Expected) for till the candidates have to wait.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Sanctioned Amount
- EPASS Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship: INR 3,500 per annum
- ePASS Karnataka Food & Accommodation Scholarship: INR 1,500 per month for 10 months
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Helpline Number
- Address: Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052.
- Contact Number: 8050770005
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to Apply For Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- In the starting candidates have to access the official website via @karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now select the suitable link for the Epass Scholarship and click on it.
- Now click on the apply online.
- On the new window, they will ask you all the required details such as email, mobile number, address, name, dob, etc.
- Filling out a mobile number and click on the submit a new OTP window will appear to check your phone you will receive OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Fill that OTP and your application is successfully registered.
- Now upload all the scanned required documents and click proceed.
- After the verification of documents, your scholarship will be successfully approved.
Some Important Links:
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Official Website: Click Here