Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are conducting Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022 for the session 2022-23. This Examination is also known as GUJCET 2022. Participants who are eligible for this entrance examination can apply online for GUJCET 2022 Registration through the official website. Candidates can submit their GUJCET 2022 Application Form till the closing date i.e 05th February 2022. For further information, you may read the below article.
- GSEB Gujcet Application Form | gujcet.gseb.org Registration 2022
- Insight Of gujcet.gseb.org 2022 Registration Online, Last Date
- Eligibility Criteria For GUJCET 2022 Online Registration
- GUJCET 2022 Application Fee Details | Fee Payment Mode
- How To Do GUJCET GSEB Login 2022?
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test Pattern 2022 Check Here
- How To Apply Online For GUJCET Registration 2022? Application Procedure
- Important Links For GSEB GUJCET 2022 Application Form
GSEB Gujcet Application Form | gujcet.gseb.org Registration 2022
In session 2022-23, the Gujarat Common Entrance Test will get organized soon. This Examination will get conducted at the State Level. This Examination will get organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). In this department, there are various courses available like Engineering, Pharmacy, and Diploma Programme. This Examination conducts once a year. This Entrance Examination will get done on the basis of the OMR Sheet Pattern (Offline). The online registrations for GUJCET 2022 have started from 25th January 2022. To get other details, you can read the article as shown below.
Insight Of gujcet.gseb.org 2022 Registration Online, Last Date
|Name of the Department||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Test Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022 (GUJCET-2022)|
|Level of the Examination||State Level|
|Mode of the Entrance Examination||Offline|
|Type of Test||Entrance Test|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Courses Provided By GSHSEB Authority||Engineering, Pharmacy and Diploma Programs|
|Article Name||Gujcet 2022 Registration – gujcet.gseb.org – GSEB Gujcet Application Form|
|GUJCET Application Form 2022 Apply Online Dates||25th January 2022 to 05th February 2022|
|GUJCET 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria For GUJCET 2022 Online Registration
For Pharmacy Programs:
- Applicants should have qualified in the 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum of 45% (for Unreserved category) and (40% for Reserved Category) from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have passed the clarifying examination with physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any of the optional subjects i.e. Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology.
For Diploma Programs:
- Applicants should have qualified in the 10+2 examination with physics, and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with biology/ mathematics from a recognized board.
For Engineering Programs:
- Aspirants should have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum of 45% (for OBC, and General category) and 40% (for SC/ST/ SEBC categorized applicants) from a recognized board.
- Aspirants should have passed the qualifying examination with physics, and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the optional subjects like Biology, Biotechnology, technical vocational subject, and Chemistry.
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee Details | Fee Payment Mode
All categorized Aspirants should have to submit the Application Fee of Rs. 300/- through Credit/ Debit Card, or Net Banking. Once you pay your application fee with the application form, then it is not refundable.
How To Do GUJCET GSEB Login 2022?
- First of all, visit the GUJCET 2022 Official Website i.e. gujcet.gseb.org.
- On the Home page, go to the Login section.
- Fill up the details such as Email ID or Mobile Number, Password, and captcha code in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Pattern 2022 Check Here
- GUJCET will be an OMR-based Test.
- In the question paper, there are questions related to Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (for Pharmacy).
- The medium of the GUJCET 2022 Examination will be in both languages i.e. English, and Hindi.
- 1 mark will get awarded for every right answer.
- For every incorrect answer, ¼ marks will get deducted.
- The examination will be for 3 hours.
- The Test Paper will get comprised of multiple-choice questions.
How To Apply Online For GUJCET Registration 2022? Application Procedure
- Log on to the GUJCET 2022 official website first. The official website is gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on the GUJCET 2022 Application Form-related link.
- Enter the necessary information to register for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
- Afterward, You should require to do the login using the login credentials to get the application form.
- Fill up the GUJCET Application Form 2022 with complete details.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Important Links For GSEB GUJCET 2022 Application Form
gujcet.gseb.org 2022 Registration: Click Here