HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2022 is now one of the famous scholarships for degree students in India 2022-22. Invites all eligible candidates to apply for this scholarship. Applicants from underprivileged backgrounds who are Pursuing Class 1st to Graduation courses are eligible to apply. The main aim of this scholarship is to deliver financial assistance to the underprivileged and Brilliant candidates who want to pursue their Class 1st to Graduation. The Scholarship Is Granted by the HDFC Bank with the collab of buddy4study for helping the poor background family.
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
The HDFC Scholarship 2022 will be done through the Online Source. The submission of the Application form will be started in the month of August 2022. Candidates can apply for HDFC Scholarship 2022 before the last date which is 31-October-2021. Now, most of you are thinking that how to apply to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2022. So for that candidates have to read the complete article carefully because we have mentioned all the important information such as step by step application Procedures, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Documents Required Etc.
Breaking News as of 28-October-2021: The HDFC Scholarship 2021 will be over on 31-October-2021. Applicants now have only 3 days to apply. After the cloning of the scholarship, no one student can apply for the HDFC Scholarship 2021. After that applicants have to wait for the session 2022-23. For which administration will release the scholarship in the month around March 2022 (Expected). Also in the below article students will have a direct link which they can apply easily.
Helpline Number: 011-430-92248
Email For Support: [email protected]
Last Date Of Apply Online For HDFC Scholarship 2021: 31-October-2021
Direct Link: Mention In the Below Article.
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Name Of The Scholarship Scheme||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2022|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG and diploma courses|
|Ending Date Of Scheme||31-October-2021|
|Post Title||HDFC Scholarship|
|Email For Support||[email protected]|
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Starting Date of Submission of Scholarship Form: August-2022
- Ending date of the Submission of HDFC Scholarship Form 2022: 31-October-2021
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are studying in 1st Class to Graduation can apply in the Scholarship Scheme.
- The candidate will be the Citizen of India
- Applicants who facing a crises situation can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of employees of HDFC and Buddy4Study can not be eligible
- The candidate’s family annual income will be less than 6,00,000 Rs per annum.
- Applicants will have to pass their past class from a recognized board or university.
- Applicant Application Form Will be rejected if they are taking benefits in another Scholarship Scheme.
Buddy4study HDFC Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- For I to V Standard: INR 15,000/- Per Annum
- For VI to VIII Standard: INR 18,000/- Per Annum
- For IX to XII Standard: INR 21,000/- Per Annum
- For Diploma courses: INR 20,000/- Per Annum
- For Undergraduate Programme: INR 30,000/- Per Annum
- For Postgraduate Programme: INR 35,000/- Per Annum
- For Undergraduate Professional Programme: INR 50,000/- Per Annum
- For PostgraduateProfessional Programme: INR 55,000/- to INR 75,000/- Per Annum
Important Documents For HDFC Scholarship 2022
- BPL Card
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Passport Size Photo
- Current year admission proof
- Canddiatte Adhar Card
- Family Annually Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Bank Account Number
How to Apply Online For HDFC Scholarship 2022
- Firstly the applicant have to access the buddy4study via @https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Now on the home page type in the search bar HDFC Scholarship.
- Now in the appearing result select the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship In-School Program 2022.
- After click view scholarship, the eligibility criteria and all the information will appear in front of your screen.
- Now Click on Apply online and create your account in buddy4study Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- After creating an account the candidates will be redirected to HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship application form page.
- Now candidates have to fill up the form with all correct details such as name, dob, previous class details, etc.
- Now after that, the candidates have to attach the required documents such as ID Proof, Income Certificate, Marksheet, etc.
- Now With the click on the submit button, the candidate will be registered successfully.
Some Important Links:
- Buddy4study Official Website: Click Here