- MGNREGA Job Card List 2021
- NREGA Job Card List 2021 New Update
- NREGA Job Card 2021 – MGNREGA New list
- NREGA Job Card 2021 Overview
- AIM OF NREGA Job card 2021
- MGNREGA Job Card 2021
- Work done under Nrega yojana 2021
- NREGA Rojgar Card List 2021
- How To apply for NREGA Rojgar Yojana – Nrega Card Registration
- Trending in India
MGNREGA Job Card List 2021
Nrega Job Card List 2021 has been updated by the central government at their online portal. The candidates who want to check their name in the MNREGA list 2021 can check by going on the official portal of MGNREGA official website. The candidates who want to work in Nrega can add their name in the Nrega list and can apply for the work by going on the official website and also by going on the nearest gram panchayat. We will give you all the latest information about the new Nrega Job card list 2021 in this article.
NREGA Job Card List 2021 New Update
The finance minister f India Mrs Nirmala Sitaraman has announced a new update for the MGNREGA Job Card and announced an amount of 20 lakh crore for the second instalment of Nrega. According to the new Nrega job yojana 2021, the persons who are unemployed during the lockdown can go in Nrega and work there. the persons who are sitting at home after coming from out places can work in MGNAREGA Yojana and can live their livelihood easily. This is the best opportunity for all the peoples of India at this time. The money will be also increased from Rs.182 to Rs.303 for all the Nrega workers in the new year. Under this scheme 14.6 crore people will work in the new year 2021.
NREGA Job Card 2021 – MGNREGA New list
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Guarantee Act 2021 has been started for the poor peoples of the rural areas and it is a government-approved scheme which gives a facility of the job to every citizen of India. In Nrega yojana every year a candidate has to make a new card and can use it for working in the Nrega. The applicants who want to work in Nrega can apply for the Nrega Job Card online on the Nrega Official Website.
NREGA Job Card 2021 Overview
|Name of yojana||MGNREGA Job Card List 2021|
|Yojana started by||Central government|
|yojana approved by||Finance minister Mrs Nirmala Sitaraman|
|Yojana beneficiaries||The poor citizens of India|
|Yojana list||Available online|
|Yojana official website||https://Nrega.nic.in/netNrega/home.aspx|
AIM OF NREGA Job card 2021
The aim of Nrega job yojana 2021 is to give a job to the village people for 100 days so that they fell that they are employed and they will feel them safer in their life. The main motive of Nrega job card yojana 2021 is to give a job to all the peoples of villages who are sitting home and seeking for a job.
MGNREGA Job Card 2021
The MGNREGA Job Card is made for the poor people of the villages who have no employment. The peoples who are unemployed can go in the Nrega job yojana for 100 days and take a good profit for their living. The Nrega is a yojana started for all the people of any caste and all the people who want to work in Nrega yojana can go in the Nrega and work for their living.
Work done under Nrega yojana 2021
- Plantation work
- Lump work
- irrigation work
- Navigation work
- Housing construction
Nrega Job Yojana 2021 Documents Required
- Adhaar Card
- Rashan Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Nivas praman Patra
- age certificate
- Mobile number
- The candidate must be of India
- The candidate’s age must be above 18 years
- The candidate must be unemployed and cannot be in a government job.
NREGA Rojgar Card List 2021
How To apply for NREGA Rojgar Yojana – Nrega Card Registration
There are the steps by which the candidates can apply online for Nrega card and to register their names in the Nrega job card 2021.
- Go on the official website of Nrega Yojana.
- Click on Gram Panchayat and click on data entry option.
- Choose your state.
- Enter your financial year, district, block, village name, user ID, Password.
- Click on login button.
- After login click on Registration and job card registration option.
- Click on BPL Data option and the form will be open on your computer screen.
- Enter all the data in the form like name of the village district and all and click on save.
- Your registration number will be given to you and upload your photo.
Official Website – Click Here