NSF Scholarship 2022: North-South Foundation is popularly known as the NSF. It is now going to offer scholarships scheme to require applicants. This is a social welfare program from North-South Foundation economical support to the applicants on the basis of merit and need. NSF Scholarship 2022 will be provided to the Applicants of scholarship for engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic courses.
NSF Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
If we talk about the NSF Scholarship 2022 the North-South Foundation Scholarship will be based in Illinois (USA). The registration process for all the candidates will be done through the online medium through the official website of @northsouth.org for the session 2022-23. The candidate who wants to apply for the NSF Scholarship 2022 will have to apply before the last date which is around 30th November-2021. Through this article, candidates can grab all the necessary information regarding the NSF Scholarship 2022 Application Form. Topics related such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Documents Required, Benefits Of Scholarship will also be mentioned in the below article.
Breaking News As Of 29-October-2021: The North-South Foundation has provided scholarships for all the mandatory applicants every year. So now the session 2021-22 in on the point of ending the NFS Scholarship for session 2021-22 will be expired on 15-December-2021. So all the students who want to apply to the scholarship scheme can apply online before the last date. NSF Scholarship 2022 will be provided with the scholarship for those applicants who are Pursuing Professional Courses. Applicants without wasting the time go to the below article click on the direct link and Apply Online for NSF Scholarship 2022.
- Scholarship Amount: Rs. 25,000/- Per Annum
- Last Date of Apply For NSF Scholarship 2021: Extended till 15-December-2021
- Session: 2021-22
- Apply Online Link: Available in The Below Article
- North-South Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
|Foundation Name||North-South Foundation|
|Popularly Known As||NSF|
|Scholarship Name||NSF Scholarship|
|Foundation Comes Under||Illinois (USA)|
|Starting Date of Scholarship||August 2022 (Approx)|
|Final Date Of Scholarship Application Form||30th November-2021 (Extended till 15-December-2021)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Eligibility||Applicants must have completed X, class XII and hold ranks in JEE/NEET/CET|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 25,000/- Per Annum|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||Pursuing Professional Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Apply Online|
NSF Scholarship 2022-23 Eligibility
- NRI candidates will not be able to belong in the NSF Scholarship 2022-23
- A native of India Can be applied to the scholarship scheme.
- The applied candidate family income will be less than 1,00,000/- Per Annum
- Applicants should have passed the 10th and 12th standards from a famous board.
- Applicants have to hold ranks in CET, NEET or JEE exams.
- Applicants who are pursuing the professional Course such as B.V.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc in Nursing, Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS, and BDS), B.Sc in agriculture.
- The student will be studied in a government institution or college.
- Candidates who will have their own bank account can apply.
- Applicants will be taking benefit of any other scholarship scheme.
NSF Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Important Dates
- Commencement Date of Registration: August 2022 (Expected)
- Last Date of NSF Scholarship 2022 Scholarship Application: 30th November-2022
NSF Scholarship 2022 Important Documents
- Adhar Card
- ID Proof
- Past Year Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
NSF Scholarship 2022 Benefits
The amount of scholarship will be based on the professional course which the candidate is pursuing. The different courses have different scholarship amounts we have mention the criteria Minimum Scholarship Amount to Maximum Scholarship amount in the given below article.
- Minimum Scholarship Amount: INR.8,000/-
- Maximum Scholarship Amount: INR. 25,000/-
North-South Foundation Helpline Details:
- Email Address: [email protected]
How To Apply Online For NSF Scholarship 2022 – Login
- To began with visiting the official website of North-South Foundation via northsouth.org
- On the home screen click Indian Scholarship.
- Now click on the Online Application, a page will appear to click on “Fresher – Already registered earlier”
- Again a new page will appear now click on the NEW USER
- Now candidates have to fill in all the important information such as the Student Name, Chapter Name, E-Mail, etc.
- After filling in all this the candidate will get the Verification code on the email.
- Fill it up in the appearing coloumn.
- Now applicant account has been created.
- Attach all the necessary documents and will then click on the submit button the application of the candidate will be successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
- North-South Foundation Official Website: Find Here