PBKS vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]

Name of Team RCB (Royal Challengers)
Captain of the team Faf Du Plessis
RCB Squad Faf du Plessis Anuj Rawat Virat Kohli Glenn Maxwell Dinesh Karthik (wk) Mahipal Lomror Shahbaz Ahmed Wanindu Hasaranga Harshal Patel Josh Hazlewood Mohammed Siraj
Match No. 3 and 60
IPL RCB  Tickets Book RCB Match Ticket Online
Trophy Won
Team Coach Sanjay Bangar
Official Website www.royalchallengers.in
PBKS Vs RCB

Insight of PBKS Vs RCB Tickets 2022 – Dream 11 Prediction

Name of Tournament Indian Premier League (IPL) – 2022
Match Between Punjab Kings (CSK) Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Edition of IPL 15
Year 2022
KXIP Vs RCB IPL Ticket 2022 Status To Be Notified Later
Match Number 03 and 60
Day and Date Match No.3: Sunday/27th March 2022 Match No. 60: Friday/ 13 May 2022
Venue D.Y. Patil Stadium in Mumbai (Match No. 03) Brabourne Stadium (Match No. 60)
Timing of the conduct of Match 7:30 PM IST
Official Website iplticket.co.in

PBKS Vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Book RCB Vs PBKS Match Ticket Online

If you are planning to watch Live PBKS Vs RCB IPL Match 2022 that conducted on 27th March 2022, then you can book the tickets online by visiting the official website of the IPL Tickets. The IPL RCB Vs KXIP Match 2022 Tickets can be downloaded by the most famous ticketing sites which are BookMy Show, Paytm, etc. During the High demand, generally, tickets are sold out. The price of PBKS Vs RCB Tickets 2022 will get based on the stadium. you can also buy the IPL 2022 Match Tickets offline too. To book the tickets offline, you should have to reach the stadium where the IPL Match 2022 is played.

How To Book PBKS Vs RCB IPL Matches Ticket 2022 Online?

  • Firstly, you should have to Open the official website of IPL Tickets.
  • Afterward, you should have to go to the IPL Tickets Section first.
  • On the home page of the official website, you should need to select the Team for which you want to buy the Ticket.
  • After that, you can able to purchase the RCB Vs PBKS Matches Ticket Online.

PBKS vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]

If we think about the Dream 11 Match Predictions today, then as per previous year’s analysis The winning probability of Punjab Kings is only 46%. The Royal Challengers Bangalore team’s winning Probability is 54%. So, as per the predictions, the chances of winning the match for RCB are much greater than Kings XI Punjab.

RCB Playing 11 | PBKS Playing 11 – Today IPL Match 2022

RCB Playing 11
  • Faf du Plessis
  • Anuj Rawat
  • Virat Kohli
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Dinesh Karthik (wk)
  • Mahipal Lomror
  • Shahbaz Ahmed
  • Wanindu Hasaranga
  • Harshal Patel
  • Josh Hazlewood
  • Mohammed Siraj
Full Squad: Anuj Rawat, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Siraj, Faf du Plessis, Harshal Patel, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dinesh Karthik, Josh Hazlewood, Shahbaz Ahmed, Akash Deep, Mahipal Lomror, Finn Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Behrendorff, Suyash Prabhudessai, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Karn Sharma, David Willey, Luvnith Sisodia, Siddharth Kaul PBKS Playing IX:
  • Shikhar Dhawan
  • Mayank Agarwal
  • Jonny Bairstow (wk)
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Odean Smith
  • Harpreet Brar
  • Sandeep Sharma
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Rahul Chahar
Full Squad: Kagiso Rabada, Jonny Bairstow, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Shahrukh Khan, Prabhsimran Singh, Jitesh Sharma, Ishan Porel, Liam Livingstone, Odeon Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Raj Angad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Prerak Mankad, Vaibhav Arora, Writtick Chatterjee, Baltej Dhanda, Ansh Patel, Nathan Ellis, Atharva Taide, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Benny Howell

Who Will Win Today KXIP OR RCB – Dream 11 Team Today Match

During watching the IPL PBKS vs RCB Match 2022, it is a very exciting thing that who will win the match. Thus, deciding about that happen is very suspensive. But, chances of winning the match are dedicated to the Royal Challengers Bangalore as compared to Punjab Kings as per last year’s analysis.

Important Links:

Click Here to Check PBKS vs RCB Match Score and Commentary.PBKS vs RCB 2022 Tickets: Dream 11 Match Prediction Today – Playing 11. 27 March PBKS vs RCB Match Ticket Book Online. Who will Win Today PBKS or RCB? Now, the PBKS Vs RCB IPL Match 2022 is going to be held on 27th March 2022 at 07:30 PM. The next match between both teams is going to play on 13th May 2022 at 07:30 PM. Punjab Kings will play the Indian Premier League 2022 match against the Royal Challengers Bangalore at D.Y. Patil Stadium in Mumbai. This article contains information related to Dream 11 Match Prediction, KXIP Vs RCB Match Tickets Booking, etc.
Team Name PBKS (Punjab Kings)
Name of Captain
Mayank Agarwal
PBKS Squad Shikhar Dhawan Mayank Agarwal Jonny Bairstow (wk) Liam Livingstone Shahrukh Khan Odean Smith Harpreet Brar Sandeep Sharma Kagiso Rabada Arshdeep Singh Rahul Chahar
Match No. 3 and 60
Ticket Availability Book PBKS Match Ticket Online
Trophy Claimed
Team Coach Anil Kumble
Official Website www.punjabkingsipl.com
Name of Team RCB (Royal Challengers)
Captain of the team Faf Du Plessis
RCB Squad Faf du Plessis Anuj Rawat Virat Kohli Glenn Maxwell Dinesh Karthik (wk) Mahipal Lomror Shahbaz Ahmed Wanindu Hasaranga Harshal Patel Josh Hazlewood Mohammed Siraj
Match No. 3 and 60
IPL RCB  Tickets Book RCB Match Ticket Online
Trophy Won
Team Coach Sanjay Bangar
Official Website www.royalchallengers.in
PBKS Vs RCB

Insight of PBKS Vs RCB Tickets 2022 – Dream 11 Prediction

Name of Tournament Indian Premier League (IPL) – 2022
Match Between Punjab Kings (CSK) Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Edition of IPL 15
Year 2022
KXIP Vs RCB IPL Ticket 2022 Status To Be Notified Later
Match Number 03 and 60
Day and Date Match No.3: Sunday/27th March 2022 Match No. 60: Friday/ 13 May 2022
Venue D.Y. Patil Stadium in Mumbai (Match No. 03) Brabourne Stadium (Match No. 60)
Timing of the conduct of Match 7:30 PM IST
Official Website iplticket.co.in

PBKS Vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Book RCB Vs PBKS Match Ticket Online

If you are planning to watch Live PBKS Vs RCB IPL Match 2022 that conducted on 27th March 2022, then you can book the tickets online by visiting the official website of the IPL Tickets. The IPL RCB Vs KXIP Match 2022 Tickets can be downloaded by the most famous ticketing sites which are BookMy Show, Paytm, etc. During the High demand, generally, tickets are sold out. The price of PBKS Vs RCB Tickets 2022 will get based on the stadium. you can also buy the IPL 2022 Match Tickets offline too. To book the tickets offline, you should have to reach the stadium where the IPL Match 2022 is played.

How To Book PBKS Vs RCB IPL Matches Ticket 2022 Online?

  • Firstly, you should have to Open the official website of IPL Tickets.
  • Afterward, you should have to go to the IPL Tickets Section first.
  • On the home page of the official website, you should need to select the Team for which you want to buy the Ticket.
  • After that, you can able to purchase the RCB Vs PBKS Matches Ticket Online.

PBKS vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]

If we think about the Dream 11 Match Predictions today, then as per previous year’s analysis The winning probability of Punjab Kings is only 46%. The Royal Challengers Bangalore team’s winning Probability is 54%. So, as per the predictions, the chances of winning the match for RCB are much greater than Kings XI Punjab.

RCB Playing 11 | PBKS Playing 11 – Today IPL Match 2022

RCB Playing 11
  • Faf du Plessis
  • Anuj Rawat
  • Virat Kohli
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Dinesh Karthik (wk)
  • Mahipal Lomror
  • Shahbaz Ahmed
  • Wanindu Hasaranga
  • Harshal Patel
  • Josh Hazlewood
  • Mohammed Siraj
Full Squad: Anuj Rawat, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Siraj, Faf du Plessis, Harshal Patel, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dinesh Karthik, Josh Hazlewood, Shahbaz Ahmed, Akash Deep, Mahipal Lomror, Finn Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Behrendorff, Suyash Prabhudessai, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Karn Sharma, David Willey, Luvnith Sisodia, Siddharth Kaul PBKS Playing IX:
  • Shikhar Dhawan
  • Mayank Agarwal
  • Jonny Bairstow (wk)
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Odean Smith
  • Harpreet Brar
  • Sandeep Sharma
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Rahul Chahar
Full Squad: Kagiso Rabada, Jonny Bairstow, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Shahrukh Khan, Prabhsimran Singh, Jitesh Sharma, Ishan Porel, Liam Livingstone, Odeon Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Raj Angad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Prerak Mankad, Vaibhav Arora, Writtick Chatterjee, Baltej Dhanda, Ansh Patel, Nathan Ellis, Atharva Taide, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Benny Howell

Who Will Win Today KXIP OR RCB – Dream 11 Team Today Match

During watching the IPL PBKS vs RCB Match 2022, it is a very exciting thing that who will win the match. Thus, deciding about that happen is very suspensive. But, chances of winning the match are dedicated to the Royal Challengers Bangalore as compared to Punjab Kings as per last year’s analysis.

Important Links:

Click Here to Check PBKS vs RCB Match Score and Commentary.

1 thought on “PBKS vs RCB 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]”

Leave a Comment