Scholarship for PUC Students 2022: The PUC Scholarship is a scholarship that is provided by the Karnataka government. Its main motive is to provide financial support to economically weak and meritorious students to pursue 11th and 10th standards. Applicants are eligible and suitable to apply for the scholarship after they complete their 10 Standard board exams or equivalent. Now the scholarship is only avoided in Karnataka.
- Karnataka Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Application Form
- Scholarship For PUC Students Karnataka 2022
- Important Dates for Karnataka Government Scholarships for OBC Students 2022
- Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Required Documents
- Benefits Of The PUC Scholarship
- Scholarship for PUC Students Karnataka 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Helpline Number
- How to Register for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Apply Online
- Trending in India
Karnataka Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Application Form
karepass.cgg.gov.in Scholarship – The registration will be started around in the new session 2022-23 in the month of March 2022 (Expected). The ending date of submission of the Scholarship form will be around May 2022 (Tentatively). The application process will be done by the online method. Before applying applicants didn’t forget to know all about the scheme of the scholarship for that only we are here. That’s why you know all about the scholarship scheme we are mention all the single pie of information about the scheme such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Etc.
Scholarship For PUC Students Karnataka 2022
|Name of The Authority||ePASS Karnataka|
|Name Of The Scholarship||PUC Scholarship|
|Managed by the||Government of Karnataka|
|Date Of Starting||March 2022 (Expected)|
Important Dates for Karnataka Government Scholarships for OBC Students 2022
- Begin Date of PUC Scholarship 2022: March 2022 (Tentatively).
- Last Date of applying for the PUC Scholarship 2022: May 2022 (Tentatively).
Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Required Documents
- INcome Certificate
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- 10th Standard Marksheet
- Date Of Birth Certificate Copy
- Address Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph, etc
Benefits Of The PUC Scholarship
The official will mention all the benefits of the scheme after releasing the official notification but as we all know that in every scholarship scheme has some minimal amount according to the education and course expense. And also the Tuition Fees, Admission fees, Travel Expenses will also be in the benefits of the scholarship.
Scholarship for PUC Students Karnataka 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category can apply for the PUC Scholarship.
- The applied candidates will be permanent natives of Karnataka.
- The candidate’s family income will not exceed more than the Rs. 2.5 Lakhs Per Annum.
- The applied candidate will have the 10th standard passed mark sheet from a recognized board
- The candidate will be pursuing their studies in a government-aided school can apply.
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Helpline Number
- Address: Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
- Helpline Number: 8050770005
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to Register for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship for PUC Students 2022 Apply Online
- Candidates may access the on the official website of ePASS Karnataka through @karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After Visiting the website search for the suitable link in the dashboard for Scholarship for PUC Students 2022.
- Now read all the details of the scholarship and click on Apply Online.
- Now click on the New Registration.
- The new page will be open and you have to fill in all the required personnel details on the page such as Mobile Number, Name, Adhar Details, Email, Pursuing class details etc.
- After all, that verification process will be intimation via your mobile number.
- After verifying your mobile number you are successfully registered.
- After verifying your uploaded documents officials will approve your application.
Some Important Links:
- ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Official Website: Click Here