SMIS Scholarship 2022 – Scholarship Management Information System which is popularly known as the SMIS. SMIS Scholarship 2022 Application Form available at the official portal @https://sw.kar.nic.in. All the applicants who are looking to apply online for Scholarship Management Information System can submit their scholarship form after releasing it through the online medium. The main motive of the Scholarship scheme is for providing financial support for applicants of PU/Graduation/any Other Courses in Karnataka.
- SMIS Scholarship 2022 Student Registration
- sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- DSW SMIS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Management Information System Documents Required
- Benefits of DSW SMIS Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Management Information System Last Date | Important Dates
- Scholarship Management Information System Support Number
- Instruction To Apply Online For DSW SMIS Scholarship 2022
- Some Important Links | Scholarship Management Information System Official Website
- Trending in India
SMIS Scholarship 2022 Student Registration
Today on this below page we cover complete details regarding the SMIS Scholarship 2022 such as Benefit Of Scholarship, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, etc. All the eligible candidates may submit SMIS Scholarship Form 2022 through the official link given below. The official will be conducting the registration online. The Start Date of submission of the Scholarship form will be around March 2022 (Tentatively). All the interested applicants can apply before the last date which is June 2022 (Approx). So all the applicants are connected with us.
sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Name Of Organizing Administration||Department Of Social Welfare Karnataka|
|Name Of Scholarship||Scholarship Management Information System|
|Managed By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Eligibility||Applicants have to complete 10+2 from a recognized board|
|Start Date of Apply online in DSW SMIS||March 2022 (As Expected)|
|Last Date of Apply online in DSW SMIS||June 2022 (Approx)|
|Benefits||Benefits are According to the selection of their course|
|Support Number||1800 4252 1111|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
DSW SMIS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who will apply will be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applied applicants will have completed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The applicable applicants will be enrolled in a UG or PG Course.
- The applied applicant will be studied in a government college or institution
- An applicant application will be restricted if they are taking benefits of any other scholarship scheme.
- The candidate who have applied they have their family annual income not more than 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum.
Scholarship Management Information System Documents Required
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
- Past Year Report Card
- Proof of Domicile
- Proof of Identity
- College fees receipts
- Student Bank Passbook/Kiosk
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Bank Account Number
- Last academic year mark sheet
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
Benefits of DSW SMIS Scholarship 2022
Till now the official administration will not mention the Benefits of the Scholarship Management Information System. But later on, after releasing the Official Notification they will mention everything about the DSW SMIS Scholarship 2022 Benefits. As per our assumptions, the official will provide the benefits such as Course Fees, Tuition Fees, travelling Expenses.
Scholarship Management Information System Last Date | Important Dates
- Start Date Of filling the application form: March 2022 (Approximately)
- Last date of Submission of Scholarship Management Information System Application Form: June 2022 (Approximately)
Scholarship Management Information System Support Number
- Helpline Number: 1800 4252 1111
- Support Email Address: [email protected]
Instruction To Apply Online For DSW SMIS Scholarship 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Department Of Social Welfare via @https://sw.kar.nic.in/
- Dashboard of the homepage click on the Scholarship Management Information System
- After That Click on the New Registration
- Now on the appearing window candidates have to fill up all the required details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email, Dob, Course Details, etc
- Now candidates can receive the OTP in the registered mobile number you have to fill it up in the provided column.
- After completing the verification process attach all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- Now the officials will be verifying your documents and after that providing you the scholarship amount.
Some Important Links | Scholarship Management Information System Official Website
Department Of Social Welfare Karnataka Official Website: Click Here