SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022-23 (Post Matric, Pre Matric) – Application Form Last Date. Apply Online For Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022 2023 Through ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2022. Check Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Application Status, Sanction list, How To Apply Online Direct Link Given Here.
- SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022-23
- ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2022
- SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
- SSP Scholarship 2022 2023 Apply Online
- What is the eligibility criteria for SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
- What is the eligibility criteria for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
- SSP Scholarship Amount 2022-23
- SSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23
- How to Apply Online For SSP Scholarship 2022-23
- ಎಸ್ಎಸ್ಪಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ 2022-23
- Trending in India
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022-23
SSP Scholarship has a Karnataka Government sponsored scheme. It has been started by the government for the welfare of Post Matric, Pre Matric Students. The main motive of the SSP Scholarship programme is to give financial support of all the candidate who wants to study. And they also encourage the future of study.
The Government Of Karnataka has started the SSP Scholarship 2022-23. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to study. But because of their family financial condition. They are unable to get Post Matric, Pre Matric education. Moreover according to this scheme they can apply from here.
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2022
|Department||State Scholarship Portal|
|Scholarship Given By||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship For||Post Matric, Pre Matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2022|
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
The central Government of Karnataka has given the 10,000 RS for PhD degree candidates and Rs. 8.000 for M.Phil candidates. Furthermore, the government has expected that in comparison to Last Year the Receiving of application forms will be increasing this year. Candidates do not miss this golden opportunity and eligible candidates can apply for this scheme.
SSP Scholarship 2022 2023 Apply Online
As per this scheme, this is a huge development in the Karnataka Education System. Additionally, we can say that this is also a great development for our country. Here in the given Below Article, We Have Mentioned all the important information Regarding SSP Scholarship 2022-23.
What is the eligibility criteria for SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
- If you want to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship you should belong to the backward communities like OBC/SC/ST/Central OBC/Minority community/General.
- The applicant who has applied were pursuing their Class 11/Class 12/BCom/ITI type courses.
- Candidates who have applied in the scheme have scored 50% marks in the past qualifying examination.
- The applicant who wants to apply to the scheme were remembered that his family annual income would not be more than 2,00,000.
- The Candidate must be a resident of Karnataka.
What is the eligibility criteria for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
- For applying to the Pre Matric Scholarship the candidate must be in the class from 1st to 10th.
- The application should necessarily belong to the Minority Community
- The applicant who wants to apply to the scheme were remembered that his family annual income would not be more than 1,00,000.
- The government has provided the Pre Matric scholarship for only those candidates whose parents arranged and unclean professions.
SSP Scholarship Amount 2022-23
- Applicants who are pursuing their M Phil will receive a benefit amount of Rs. 8,000 after all the investigation.
- Applicants who are pursuing their PhD will receive a benefit amount of Rs. 10,000 after all the investigation.
- Tuition Fees and Other Educational benefits will also be cover Direct Benefit Transfer.
SSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23
- Start Date: August 2022
- Last Date of Apply: 31-October-2022 (Expected)
How to Apply Online For SSP Scholarship 2022-23
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official portal via the given below link.
- On the homepage of the official website click on the New Registration.
- After clicking on it a new window will appear.
- On that new window, you will have to fill in the required documents and submit your mobile no.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on registered mobile No for verification.
- After submitting the OTP your account is successfully created and you will receive a Login ID Password on the registered Mobile no.
Login And Apply Process:
- Now the candidates have to log in to the official website through the Login Id password.
- After login into the Student Login.
- On the home page, of the official website students have to submit their required documents such as Aadhar details, NSP ID, income and caste certificate Rd number and other related personal details after submitting all the required details click on the save and proceed button.
- After submitting all the details and all the required documents the candidate has successfully Applied for SSP Scholarship or the candidate will also receive a confirmation SMS on the registered mobile no.
ಎಸ್ಎಸ್ಪಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ 2022-23
Some Important Links:
- State Scholarship Portal Official Website: Click Here