Tata Scholarship 2022 is a nationalized scholarship offered by the Tata Group under the Tata Trust and Sir Ratan Tata Trust. The scholarship scheme is formally known as the Tata Scholarship 2022. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide the best financial support to the needed candidates. The support of applicants who are pursuing 8th standard to Graduation as well as the scholarship provides a scholarship scheme for those candidates who wish to study abroad countries. Many of the candidates have got benefits from this Tata Scholarship scheme.
- Tata Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online – www.tatatrusts.org
- Tata Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Important Dates
- Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Documents Required
- Tata Scholarship Awarded Amount | Tata Trust Scholarship Benefits 2022
- Tata Scholarship Selection Process 2022
- Tata Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- List Of Scholarship Offers By Tata Trust
- How To Register For Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Tata Trust Helpline Number
- Some Important Links | Tata Scholarship Official Website
Tata Scholarship 2022 Application Form
For All the Tata Scholarship Schemes the application process will be done through the online medium on the official website @www.tatatrusts.org. Now When was the Tata Trust has launched the Tata Scholarship Application Form 2022 for the Academic session 2022-23. As per the assumption of the last year for the session 2022-23 the Tata Trust has launched an online Scholarship Form around March 2022 (Approx). The application will be running for 2 or 3 months which is around June 2022 (Approx). So applicants will be requested to apply online before the ending date. We are providing all the important details with the help of this article such as eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Application Process, etc on the below page.
Breaking News As of October 29, 2021: The registration for the Tata Scholarship for the session 2021-22 their registration will be closed on 31-October-2021. After 31-October-2021 officials will not be taking any scholarship form for the session 2021-22. After that applicants can be applied for the session 2022-23. For which form will be released in the Month tentatively March 2022 (Approx). But till now applicants have 3 days to apply for the Tata Scholarship 2021. So Applicants you have to apply from the given below link.
Last Date Of Apply in Tata Scholarship 2021: 31-October-2021
Start Date Of Tata Scholarship 2022: March 2022 (Approx)
Direct Apply Link: Mention In the Below Article.
Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online – www.tatatrusts.org
|Name Of Scheme Provider Group||Tata Trust|
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Tata Scholarship|
|Owner Of Tata||Sir Ratan Tata|
|States who takes benefits||All over India|
|Beneficiary||8th standard to Graduation Candidates, Along With applicants who wish to study abroad|
|Eligibility||Applicants have To Pass the Past year with aggregate Marks|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||March 2022 (Approx)|
|Last Date Of Apply in the Scholarship||June 2022 (Approx)|
Tata Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Important Dates
- Commencement Date Of Apply Online In Tata Scholarship: March 2022 (Tentatively).
- Ending Date Of Apply Online In Tata Scholarship: June 2022 (Expected).
Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Documents Required
- Id Proof
- Past Years mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Photocopy Of Date Of Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photo Of Candidate
- Cast Certificate (If Needed)
- 10+2 Marksheet will be a must for Graduation Candidates.
Tata Scholarship Awarded Amount | Tata Trust Scholarship Benefits 2022
- Under the Tata scholarship, Applicants will get benefits on the basis of their financial needs according to their course.
- Along with the applicants will also get Travel assistance for some of the schemes of the Tata Scholarship.
Tata Scholarship Selection Process 2022
- Screening process
- Shortlisting Process
- Telephonic Interview.
Tata Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For 11th standard candidates, they have their 10th standard mark sheet with scoring at least 70% marks from a recognized board.
- For UG Course the applicants will have their 10+2 Mark Sheet from a recognized board.
- Postgraduation applicants will have their UG degree from any authorised university.
- Applicants who wish to study abroad must have enrolled in a 4-year graduation course from Cornell University.
- Applied applicants must be citizens of India.
- The applied applicants will not be taking benefit of other scholarship schemes.
List Of Scholarship Offers By Tata Trust
- Tata Trusts Women Scholarship for Neuroscience
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship, New York
- Tata Trusts Scholarship for Speech Therapy
- Tata Trusts Means Grant for College
- Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships
- Tata Housing Scholarships
- Tata Trusts Professional Enhancement Grant/Travel
- Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra
How To Register For Tata Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Firstly the applicants have to go on the official website of Tata Trust via @tatatrusts.org
- Now on the official Page click on the Scholarship and after that click on the Apply online
- Now on the new window select the scholarship scheme to which you want to apply.
- Now candidates have to read all the terms and conditions and accept the declaration form.
- After that, on the appearing page, the applicants will have to fill in all the required details such as the Name, Mobile Number, Dob, Address, Past Year Course Details, and etc.
- After filling in all that the applicants will get the OTP on the registered mobile number and you have to fill in the appearing column.
- So now your application will be registered.
- Nowe applicants have to attach all the important documents.
- And with the click on the Submit Button, the Applicant Will be successfully registered.
Tata Trust Helpline Number
- Contact Number: +91 – 22 – 6665 8282, +91 – 22 – 6135 8369
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Address: World Trade Center-1, 26th floor, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005, India
Some Important Links | Tata Scholarship Official Website
- Tata Trust Official Webiste: Click Here