Kerala USS Scholarship 2022 Application Form Date, Amount – keralapareekshabhavan.in Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online Through Official Website or Direct Link Given Here. Kerala LSS & USS Scholarship 2022 Registration Process, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Status Given on this page.
- Kerala USS Scholarship 2022
- keralapareekshabhavan.in USS Scholarship Form 2022
- USS Scholarship Benefits
- USS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required For USS Scholarship 2022
- USS Scholarship 2022 Date
- USS Scholarship Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
- USS Scholarship Helpline Number
- Selection Process For USS Scholarship
- How To Apply Online For USS Scholarship 2022
- Trending in India
Kerala USS Scholarship 2022
Are you exciting to apply for USS Scholarship 2022? if yes then this page is for you. Soon, USS Scholarship 2022 has been released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on its official website. The department is going to provide a scholarship for all needed candidates for Class 4th and Class 7th. Interested and Eligible Applicants are required to submit their Scholarship forms online through its official website. The starting date of submitting the online Scholarship form for LSS and USS 2022 is March 2022 (Expected). Before going to apply online, Applicants should check out the complete eligibility Criteria from the below article. Here in this below article, we are providing the latest updates and complete guidance about USS Scholarship 2022. So candidates go below the article and grab all the required details. You may submit the online Scholarship form before the final date which is around April 2022 (Tentatively).
- DCE Scholarship
- Kerala University Hostel Admission
- Kerala SSLC Revaluation Result
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Sardar Patel Scholarship
keralapareekshabhavan.in USS Scholarship Form 2022
|Name Of Organization||Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations Pareeksha bhavan|
|Name OF Scholarship||LSS/USS|
|Scholarship For Class||4th Class And 7th Class|
|Selection Process||LSS Examination|
USS Scholarship Benefits
Firstly the higher authority will conduct the scholarship submission form process after completing the application form process the authority will conducting the LSS and USS examination, after that the candidate who is passing the USS exam with aggregate marks will get the USS Scholarship Benefits till now the official will not officially tell about the Benefits but as per our assumption, the official will provide some amount of scholarship as per the class which candidate is studying.
USS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants are the permanent resident of Kerela
- Candidates have to pass the LSS and USS examination with aggregate marks
- If the candidate is received the benefits of another scholarship programme his USS Scholarship form will be rejected.
Documents Required For USS Scholarship 2022
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Past Year Qualifying Marksheet
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Residency Proof
- Id Proof
- Passport Size Photo
USS Scholarship 2022 Date
- Starting Date Of Submission Scholarship Form: March 2022 (Expected)
- Last Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: April 2022 (Expected)
- Date Of Examination: May 2022 (Expected)
USS Scholarship Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
|Language: 40 Marks||Science: 40 Marks|
|General Knowledge: 40 Marks||Mathematics: 40 Marks|
USS Scholarship Helpline Number
As we all know that many of the applicants are facing issues while registering and by knowing about the Scholarship programme so for solving this problem the officials provide the helpline number if the candidate is calling on the number and ask they’re the query the department will solve it we are mentioned the contact given below.
Selection Process For USS Scholarship
- Candidates have to clear the LSS USS Examination
- All valid Document Verification.
How To Apply Online For USS Scholarship 2022
- First Of all the candidates have to go on the official website of BPE Kerela via @http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/
- Now on the homepage of the official website Click on the LSS/USS
- Now a new window will appear on that window click on the new registration
- After that, a form will appear on your screen candidates have to fill the forms with all the correct details.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile no you have to fill that OTP on the required column.
- After Filling OTP the candidate has to attach all the required documents and completing this process the candidate has been successfully registered.
Some Important Links: