www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship 2022 Application Form Last Date. Apply Online For Kerala Higher Education Scholarship 2022 Fresh & Renewal Registration, Check Status Online Direct Link Given Here. Candidates are you from Kerala and looking for the Scholarship Scheme? if you are thinking yes then be stay tuned with this page. Soon the Higher Education Scholarship Kerala and released the notification for www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship on its official handle. The board is going to provide the scholarship for all the eligible and needed candidates of 1st-year course.
- www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship 2022
- Kerala Higher Education Scholarship 2022-23
- Eligibility Criteria
- Important Documents:
- KSHEC Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Important Date
- How To Apply For KSHEC Scholarship 2022
- Higher Education Scholarship Helpline Number
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship 2022
So eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply to Higher Education Scholarship 2022 and also must check the complete details of Eligibility from the below article. Here our team will provide you with detailed information for all applicants who want to check. So go below and grab the all required information here. The application form for Higher Education Scholarship has invited form for all the eligible candidates between the months around January 2022 (Tentatively) To February 2022 (Tentatively). For more relevant information about the article read the given below article carefully.
- DCE Scholarship
- Kerala University Hostel Admission
- Kerala SSLC Revaluation Result
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Sardar Patel Scholarship
- Kerala USS Scholarship
- Kerala OBC Pre Matric Scholarship
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
Kerala Higher Education Scholarship 2022-23
|Name Of The Scholarship Scheme||Higher Education Scholarship|
|Managed By||Government of Kerala|
|Title||Higher Education Scholarship|
|Scholarship For||Graduation Candidates|
|Helpline Number||0471- 2301297|
- The applicants will be the domicile of Kerala who can apply.
- The candidate will be pursuing the UG and PG courses from the government institution.
- The applicant family income will not be exceeded from the government-set limit.
- The candidate will be taking the other scholarship benefits their Higher Education Scholarship from will be rejected.
- Adhar Card
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- 10th and 12th standard Report Card
- Identity Proof
- DOB certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile No
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
KSHEC Scholarship 2022 Benefits
For UG Programme:
- First-Year Candidates: INR. 12000/-
- Second Year Candidates: INR. 18000/-
- Third Year Candidates: INR. 24000/-
For UG Programme:
- First-Year Candidates: INR. 40000/-
- Second Year Candidates: INR. 60000/-
- Date of start filling Scholarship Form: January 2022 (Tentatively)
- Final Date of filling scholarship form: February 2022 (Expected).
How To Apply For KSHEC Scholarship 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the KSHEC Scholarship via https://www.kshec.kerala.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage click on the Scholarship now select the suitable link for KSHEC Scholarship and click on it.
- After that, a new window will appear click on the new registration.
- After that, a new tab will be on your screen and on that you have to fill in all your personal details such as name, bank details, email, mobile number, aadhar number, etc
- Now the candidates will get the OTP on the number you will provide fill that OTP on the given column.
- And click on the submit button now the applicants have to attach all the required documents such as Adhar Card, Pursuing Course mark sheet, Passbook 1st page copy and etc and click on the proceed.
- Now the higher authorities will investigate and verify your documents and after completing all this process the candidate will get the Scholarship benefits.
Higher Education Scholarship Helpline Number
- Helpdesk Number: 0471 – 2301292
- Email Address: [email protected]
Some Important Links:
- Higher Education Scholarship Official Handle: Click Here